Best Top 5 Tips To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Phone
We all know how much useful our phones are for us. In modern world and specially in today’s generation we do all our work with phones and we know that phones have made our lives easy and now-a-days it is very difficult to even spend a day without phone and trust me phones have become so much the part of our lives that you feel that your phone is part of your family only and in other words if I want to describe this than I would say that we all are addicted to phones and we all know that if you calculate the total share of phones we know that android phones are more than anyone else. Now the main thing and which is batter backup as we all know that with heavy use phone battery doesn’t last much longer. And we all know that how it feels when our phone battery drains out. So here in this article I would tell you different ways to increase the performance of the battery of your phone and let me tell you that these tricks and ways will help you to increase the batter back up of your phone.
1. Turn Off Bluetooth And WiFi After Usage – this is the most important and very common method from which you can increase the battery backup of your phone. as well all know that when we use Bluetooth or WiFi the battery of our android phone takes lot of load. So if you want to conserve the battery of your phone than you must turn of the WiFi and Bluetooth of your phone.
2. Turn Off Internet after Use – we all know that how much battery our internet consumes and turning off internet will help you in a very great way and especially 3G internets drains your battery very fast. So if you want to make your phone last longer than I must say that you should turn your internet on when you need to otherwise you should keep your internet off.
3. Turn On Power Saver Mode – this is the most common feature and this feature will help you when you are less on battery. You can say that this feature is a last option when you want your battery to last a good day but you are not able to charge your phone than the best and most safe option is that to turn the power saver mode of your phone on.
4. Check The Apps Which Is Using More Power – well this is the first thing you should do as let me tell you that turning off background apps can save your battery and what the need of excess background apps? So the first thing you should do is to turn off all the unnecessary background apps which are draining your power and your phone will last few hours long for sure.
5. Decrease Display Brightness Or Set To Auto – as we all know that phone display also consumes a lot of battery so in order to avoid it you should set the setting of you display light or brightness to Auto so that light will be automatically adjusted according to the situation and you should not set your phone on high brightness as it will consume more power. So set the auto brightness option.